Want to feel confident about your skin? Check out these skin care tech gadgets. From LED light to percussion therapy, they have promising features.
Tech improves just about everything, including skin care. While skin issues like acne and fine lines can wreak havoc on your confidence, the solution might simple as shining an LED therapy device across your forehead. These and other skin care tech gadgets are suitable for home use and actually deliver results.
Related: These EDC gadgets truly improve your life on the go
For starters, you can enjoy professional-quality LED light therapy from the reVive Lux Sonqué & Soniqué Mini skin care devices. Using red and blue light therapy, these gadgets ease acne and firm aging skin.
And you can target unwanted skin pigmentation, improve elasticity, and more with the Skin Inc Trililight Body Sculpt Fit. Its heat mode actually simulates a hot-stone massage.
Overhaul how you feel about your looks with these promising skin care gadgets.
1. The reVive Lux Soniqué & Soniqué Mini skin care devices ease symptoms of acne and minimize signs of aging with LED light therapy.
reVive Lux Soniqué and Soniqué Mini YouTube video
Elevate your skin care routine with the reVive Lux Soniqué & Soniqué Mini skin care devices. Both gadgets use acne-fighting blue light, and antiaging red light to improve your skin’s health and appearance in a non-invasive way.
These gadgets start at $99 on the official website.
2. The Therabody Theraface PRO facial health device combines 8 facial treatments in one device, clearing your skin and relaxing the jaw area.
Therabody Theraface PRO in use
Want to look healthier and more well rested? The Therabody Theraface PRO facial health device has features that can help. Among many features, we love the blemish-reducing LED lighting and the jaw-relieving percussion therapy.
Get it for $399 on the official website.
3. The Mirabella Beauty Radiance Project Phototherapy 7-Color LED Facial Mask gives you a spa-like experience with its medical-grade LEDs.
Mirabella Beauty Radiance Project Phototherapy 7-Color LED Facial Mask
Want improved skin in just 4 weeks? Check out the Mirabella Beauty Radiance Project Phototherapy 7-Color LED Facial Mask. Medical-grade LEDs treat your skin with 7 light therapies, providing benefits like breakout reduction, collagen promotion, inflammation reduction, etc., making it one of the best skin care tech gadgets out there.
Get it for $150 on the official website.
4. The RÉDUIT BOOST skin care device helps you get the most out of beauty creams, serums, and lotion. And the design is pretty cute.
RÉDUIT BOOST in a video
Beauty serums and lotions can be pricey. But you can get more out of every drop with the RÉDUIT BOOST skin care device. Its LED light therapy and vibrations help your skin better absorb active ingredients, ensuring you get great results.
Get it for $169.15 on the official website.
5. The NuFACE Mini facial toning device improves your facial contour and minimizes lines without any invasive treatments or procedures.
NuFACE Mini on a person’s neck
Get a fresher, more …….